On behalf of the entire team at Musette Boutique, we would like to take a moment to say thank you again for your continued loyalty and support. These past few months have been unprecedented and challenging for all. We have been working diligently to ensure our customers feel safe, heard, and respected, and our associates feel prepared, at ease and valued when we open our doors.
Musette Boutique has made significant enhancements to prioritize a safe and healthy environment, per CDC and State guidelines In preparation for the Phase 2 reopening, we are including the following protocols to be applied immediately for the safety and health of all. Musette will amend these protocols based on State guidelines.
Our Safety Plan applied in store:
- We are adhering to a by appointment only (with limited guests) and will maintain the 6 foot social distance recommendation at all times. Walk-ins will not be permitted at this time.
- We are reducing the number of appointments on a daily basis, and preforming a deep clean after your appointment.
- The stair well is available for use if you choose, as an additional option to the elevator.
- Our employees will be wearing masks, face shields, and at times gloves when applicable.
- Clients MUST wear their own mask (per State mandate) during their visit; anyone not wearing a mask will not be permitted to enter the boutique.
- We are washing and sanitizing our hands per CDC recommendations. We will have hand sanitizer available for client use.
- We kindly ask all our dear clients to reschedule your appointment if you have a cold, a sniffle, a cough, fever or feeling unwell.
Our commitment to do everything we can to ensure everyone is safe and feels comfortable as we continue to provide an engaging shopping experience.
Once again, thank you for your continued loyalty.
We hope to see you again soon.